Monday, July 6, 2009

Snapshots for Charity





On Friday I took these pictures for a charity event. In the Spring my Mom's elementary school held a Relay for Life event; the event helps raise money to fight cancer. For her Relay for Life team she put a photo package up for auction (She is also a professional photographer). The highest bidder would receive a sitting and a few prints, as well as a CD with all the pictures. Now, my mother is an amazing photographer and her pictures turned out a lot better, but here are a few I shot. I just tagged along on the shoot to help set things up and make sure the details of the pictures (like spacing, seaweed on the ground, signs out of the way) were taken care of and the triplets were all looked after! While there, I snapped a few myself! These aren't edited at all, but they will be! Hopefully we can add these into the package!

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Very fab! Will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping me! I could not have done it without your help! You were great with the triples and took some great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! adorable!! Such great pictures! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete