Thursday, June 25, 2009

A. Tierney

A little bit ago I won a A.Tierney bangle from the Pink Tutu! I got it in the mail while I was on Vacation and couldn't wait to wear it! I have worn it many times since then and have received so many compliments! The bracelet is even prettier in person than the website shows it! I thought I would share a few pictures of it with ya'll! These were taken before Phillip and I headed to dinner at the beach, we snapped a few quick pictures :)




Thanks again! I love it so much!!



4 comments:

  1. YAY!! It looks fabulous on you! You and your boy are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know, I tried your banana pudding...to die for! I can't wait to bring it to work today to share. I'll let you know how it goes. Plus if you don't mind I may do a post and link it to yours for the recipe. Have a great day and keep the good stuff coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE their bangles! The sailboat one is perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete