Saturday, June 13, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you Plan Acourtingly for this award :) This is my first award and I am thrilled to receive it. I still consider myself a new blogger and to receive an award means a lot to me. Being so new I don't follow too many blogs yet. Truly I just bounce around between everyones and find new interests all the time off others pages and forget to follow yall! Here are a few blogs that I loves though :) 

Congrats, ladies! Don't forget...
The Rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 (Sorry I only did a few!) other blogs that you have newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Thanks Again for the award! I will be back from my vacation on Tuesday! Get ready for some major blogging! I promise it will be worth this brief hiatus I took !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment